11.06.2012

can i get an "O-H"?

i'm an ohioan living in utah. but don't you worry, i voted mega early for my home state: via absentee ballot quite a few weeks ago. thank goodness (as i've been told numerous times in the past month) my vote "actually counts" - unlike many of my fellow utahns (sorry guys!).

ps as always, click on the images to make them bigger (so you can read them!):

source

source

source

ps i was extra excited to vote because i missed out on getting to vote in the last presidential election back in 2008 by EXACTLY ONE MONTH (election day = november 4th; my 18th birthday was december 4th. SO. LAME.).

source

so long story short, today i'm counting my blessings that i, as a 21 (almost 22!)-year-old female living in the grand ol' USofA could (finally!) cast my vote for the first time in a presidential election! even if i didn't get one of the awesome stickers that all my still-in-ohio family + friends got after visiting the polls today.

source

so what are you waiting for!? go out & vote (for something)!



oh & ps, just in case you wanna know what i think...

source

(: 

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, Conan. And...I still love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love coco and am in loooove with that map!!! Too bad our vote didn't matter either since

    ReplyDelete
  3. Massachusetts hates Romney :( bummer on the election but maybe it will help huntsman out in 2016 :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...