10.20.2011

Birthdays, Dresses, and Yogurtland Galore / Day Zero Goal #88 - Find out what my blood type is.

The following pictures [aka the title above] pretty much sum up what my past two weeks have consisted of.

Celebrating one of my best (Beatles!) friend Jared's birthday:







Continuing to work with some of my very closest friends on BYU's Young Company production of The Hundred Dresses - and (found this out yesterday, on October 19th) that we have actually sold out for the rest of our performances! eeeeek!

Note: this picture was taken a week ago - the first night of our performance (October 12):
















This next picture is a shot of my fancy purple bloomers our costumer made for me when she realized that when I twirl in this dress (in the last scene) that my dress tends to fly up...oops! But they're super pretty, aren't they? (:


Spending oodles of time with my TMA 276R: Exploration of Theatre Education class, and finishing up the application to apply for the major...which I also found out that I got in!! (: (: (:


Officially finishing up my mission papers (eeek!!) and getting the shots/bandaids to match:

-one for a Hepatitis A shot
-one for a Hepatitis B shot

-one for the tuberculosis test, and
-one for getting my blood drawn and finding out my blood type (A+!)






Eating lots of different foods, from trying out The Awful Waffle for the first time, making delicious s'mores by the fire at our ward campout, and finding the picture-perfect bunch of grapes (:





And (finally), going to Yogurtland at least three (documented) times...Yes, it is safe to say I have an addiction. And I admit it. But they were all for good reasons! 

PS I promise there is some actual fro-yo buried deep beneath all my favorite toppings in each of those photos...but you'll probably just have to take my word on it (;

First, to blow off some steam after an exceptionally difficult week,





Second, to meet up with some old friends and make some new ones,



And thirdly, to celebrate my acceptance into my major and my official submitting of my mission papers with a girl's night out with my lovely roommates!





Here's to another week full of celebrations and joy...and hopefully its fair share of Yogurtland, too (;

5 comments:

  1. om nom nom... congrats aghain on the show! so sad I had to miss it!! :( love your run for red shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO, last night I called the ticket office to see if there were still tickets left. She said yes. Andrew & I went to see you & when we got to the ticket booth they told us that ALL the shows were sold out & had been. I was kind of bugged. (1. that they said to come in & there would be tickets 2. That I don't get to see you in it) But,I'm sure you are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. i hope they didn't cost like $15. that's what i also meant to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara Braidsgirl WhitacreOctober 24, 2011 at 10:48 PM

    so many braids in this post i can't handle it!! love you <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...