Remember that one time we met?
And how this picture was definitely taken by accident...because we didn't even like each other? Good thing we learned (quickly enough) that we were practically the same person...oh wait...maybe that was why we didn't like each other in the first place? Weird!
Hm. Let's analyze the facts to see how alike we truly are:
1. We have similar addictions.
2. We both have a love for being active in sports...mostly. Or at least a love for supporting those who play.
3. We love dances (or at least just dancing in general).
4. We love to cook/bake...er...at least we love to try.
5. We love concerts, concussions, and being co-presidents. That counts for something, right??
6. We both love to take pictures/videos of ourselves to entertain others...or mostly just because it entertains us ourselves.
7. And (perhaps most importantly), we both LOVE to celebrate birthdays!!
I guess what I'm trying to say is...Micaela, you're kind of weird. And crazy. Some/all of the times.
But, I guess I'm pretty weird and crazy, too. So that makes all the fun stuff we do together that much more weird...and crazy. Or something. Yes?
Okay. We are so similar. So even though that made us despise each other at "first meeting," I think it's safe to say that it's what's ultimately kept us together the past two years. And I'm glad. Because it's nice to know that there's someone living right next door (literally!) who has practically the same brain patterns as I do on a regular basis.
I love you oodles + oodles, roommate. No matter where we go in life, we'll never be apart.
But mostly just because we have the same thought patterns and can't escape always knowing what the other is thinking. Ever. Sorry.
I hope you had a stellartastic 20th birthday today, you old woman, you! Congrats on (finally) joining the non-teenager club- for life!